25 nov. 2011

Macheta Texturi Urbane...Urban Textures Model

A lot of school lately, many deadlines, the weather is bad, winter is close but even so from time to time I try to take some more pictures. This was a project for..."town planning" ? At least this is the translation Google Translate gave for that discipline. Anyway ... we had a 230 ha of clear area in the SW part of Bucharest where we had to put many functions, houses, flats etc. I can't say anything interesting about the solution because it's a very basic approach, without any inventive concept. I could blame this on the fact that we didn't had too much time for this, but there we are other reasons too, mostly we wanted to keep it simple to finish the project in time and without any headaches. We had to make this in teams of 2 and my teammate was Dima Alexandru. He is the one that worked on the model and he did a great job. After I finished the things I had to do I started to take lots of pictures. He already posted around 30 pictures on his Facebook profile :)) I will post only 5.








P.S. : I don't mind if you say the solution is ugly...I don't really care that much at the moment :))

Like / Share / Follow

2 comentarii:

ShareThis